Midnight Mystery Midnight Mystery

It Was Alright

The graphics of the movie were on the downside. But I can understand if that "artistic ability" isn't present (like in my case).

The voice acting was somewhat bad. Some points too loud, other points too quiet. But I think the "bad" voice acting was one of the qualities that made the movie so funny, such as Chucky's obnoxiously loud chainsaw. (Believe me, I fell out laughing when I heard it). I really loved the unexpected swirves in the movie as well.

Some parts could use some improving, but the movie itself was good.

Synaptic Reflex Synaptic Reflex

Good, but needs work

Your game is really good. It has a lot of potential. However, there are two gripes I do have.

1. The moving levels are good, reminds me of the Mario games. HOWEVER, I could not pass level 9, because it would take too long for the stick figure to enter the portal. As the stick figure is floating into the portal, the edge of the screen catches up and kills him. The player will respawn back on the moving block, floating into an eternity of whiteness. This will cause the player to suicide to repeat the level.

My suggestion: Make the moving levels stop when the portal is reached to give the player adequate time to warp out of the level. OR make the warp instantaneous so the "dramatic entering of the portal" doesn't screw the player up on the moving levels. UNLESS that is all part of the challenge and I just suck.

2. Death traps - sometimes I would die over a large gap, and it would be impossible for me to start moving in the air to get to safety. In short terms, one fall, that's all.

Other than those two things, the game is great, and I enjoyed it. Keep up the good work! =D